After comparing the specifications data above, we can confidently say that Black Shark 4 Pro has better overall performance than Sony Xperia Pro-I, based on the final score data. After comparing the specifications data above, we can conclude that Sony Xperia Pro-I has a very similar overall performance to Black Shark 4 Pro, based on the final score data.
Learn carrier information by using the iPhone IMEI code and our check service. Select your location to view the available product, pricing and delivery options for your region. stock Android firmware Both the Black Shark 4 and Black Shark 4 Pro come with a 6.67-inch AMOLED screen with a refresh rate of 144Hz, a touch sampling rate of 720Hz, peak brightness of 1,300 nits and 111% coverage of the DCI-P3 colour gamut.
- Including firmware update, firmware downgrade, or flashing stock ROM a.k.a reinstall your Xiaomi Android Smartphone operating system.
- The subject also needs to be more vibrant and clearer, especially the outlines that tend to get blurry.
- But the star of the show is the 6.67-inch Super AMOLED display with its 144Hz refresh rate and HDR 10+ compatibility.
- When he’s not writing, Mair spends most of his time creating music, visiting arcades, and finding out about the ways new tech has changed old media.
Compared to Black Shark 3, it comes with a little lighter weight, but it is still a heavyweight gaming phone. What is the difference between the Xiaomi Black Shark 5 and Xiaomi Black Shark 4? The answers to these questions and many more can be found here in this detailed comparison of the two phones. Discover the differences in specs between these two desirable devices, from screen size to battery life, in the table below. We have all the information you need to choose the best phone for you.
- Asus’ latest ROG Phone 6 is like a super deluxe version of a smartphone.
- So keep in touch and stay updated with your Xiaomi Black Shark software upgrade.
- Xiaomi Black Shark 4 supports 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G networks with Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).
- One click on the zoomed-in image opens the original in a new window.
- The Snapdragon 888 is one of the most powerful flagship chipset currently in the world.
One of the models is KSR-A0 (Kaiser) while the other has a PRS-A0 model number (Penrose). For now, it’s unclear which is the vanilla and which is the Pro variant. Anyway, both variants will have the very same Snapdragon 888 chipset. So the differences between the duo of gaming phones will be mostly incremental. Both Black Shark 4 smartphones come with three rear camera modules. The Pro version has a 64MP primary sensor, which the non-Pro variant replaces with a 48MP counterpart. It is accompanied by an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens and a 5MP macro lens.